Just checking in and testing this posting thing. We're doing well here in good ol' Sin City. As I've said before, if any of you are ever here for the right reasons, look us up. You can stay with us for free any time. Just remember, you get what you pay for! I'm including a recent family picture. We took some fun crazy pictures, too, but I got in trouble for putting those on the other blog, so I won't push my luck and post them again. (Some people around here are concerned about their image or something.) Hope to see some of you sometime again in this lifetime! (It seems like it's been forever, except for Terri and Steve's fam.)
November 18, 2008
Just checking in and testing this posting thing. We're doing well here in good ol' Sin City. As I've said before, if any of you are ever here for the right reasons, look us up. You can stay with us for free any time. Just remember, you get what you pay for! I'm including a recent family picture. We took some fun crazy pictures, too, but I got in trouble for putting those on the other blog, so I won't push my luck and post them again. (Some people around here are concerned about their image or something.) Hope to see some of you sometime again in this lifetime! (It seems like it's been forever, except for Terri and Steve's fam.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment