Darci, Russ, Alexis and Leland
October 19, 2008
Russ and Darci
Hey all I just wanted to take a few minutes and give everyone an update. Alexis is enjoyng school and comes home with new art work almost everyday. She is doing so great at her letters. She loves to play with her little brother and loves to push him on his swing. She also works hard at collecting bottles and cans to earn money, as you can see. Leland now has two teeth and is one of the smiliest kids I have ever seen. he does a lot of giggling and some small laughs and has started to react to Alexis and her playing. he is scooting all over the place and is so close to crawling. I have attached some new pictures so enjoy. Also check out our blogg. We have gotten so political in our old age.
Darci, Russ, Alexis and Leland

Darci, Russ, Alexis and Leland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment