February 21, 2009
Granny's Memorial
Hey everyone, I know this is getting to be last minute and I do not know who checks this on a regular basis. I do not have everyones e-mail addresses and thought this would be a quick way to get to everyone. Darci Harmon has been given the honor of putting together a slide show for Granny's memorial. We are looking for both pictures and music ideas. We cannot guarantee that the pictures will be used but we would like to see what we have to work with. We are also looking for some music ideas for the back ground in the show. Any specific songs or artists that remind us of Granny would help. If we could get these as soon as possible so we have enough time to make the show. Please email either Darci or me. My e-mail address is russedcf@sbcglobal.net and Darci's is darciharmon@sbcglobal.net. Thank you all for your help and we look forward to seeing everyone on March 7th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment