December 13, 2008

Grandma's Piano

Hello Everyone,
I have Grandma's old big green piano...well it's not totally green anymore. I have been trying to refinish for about 6 years, and I finally came to terms with myself that I don't have room for it in my house. So needless to say, it's up for grabs and I want it to stay in the family. It's most of the way sanded down. The wood underneath is beautiful! It needs some TLC, like new plastics put on the keys, etc. Let me know!
Love ya,
Kecia~

4 comments:

The Highlands Mathis said...

Kecia-

If you want to hold onto it until we get a house this next month or two, I would love to take it!

keciathompson said...

Sounds great. Let me know!
Love,
Kecia~

Darci said...

We would love it also if Kristen decides she doesn't.
Love,
Darci

keciathompson said...

Hi Darci,
Okay, if Liz and Darin decide they don't want it, it's yours!
Hugs,
Kecia~